Terms and conditions of entry
1. Every festival attendee requires a ticket including all children.
2. The artist and performer line-up may be subject to change at any time, although highly unlikely.
3. You will be allowed to leave and re-enter the festival as long as you have a valid wristband. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced.
4. Illegal substances will not be allowed on-site. Those caught in possession of, or dealing in illegal substances will be processed in accordance with the law. Please help us to keep everyone on site safe.
5. Admission is at the Ticket Holder’s own risk. The Premises Licence holder will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or loss of property, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties
6. By attending Tetfest you agree to abide by the requirements of the Covid Safety Statement.
7. You may bring your own food, soft drinks and water (in plastic bottles only) with you. You cannot bring alcohol or glass bottles onto the site. Our friendly security team will be carrying out bag searches on entry and will be instructed to confiscate these from you and dispose of them.
There is a licensed bar and several food outlets for you to purchase food and drinks from all day.
8. Well behaved dogs on leads will be allowed.
9. Children to be supervised at all times.
10. We reserve the right to eject anyone behaving in a way likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance, failing to comply with covid regulations or any reasonable request from a representative of Tetfest. Let’s have a great day everyone!
11. By attending Tetfest you give consent for your image to be included in official promotion of Tetfest. If you are attending with a child under 18 years of age you automatically give your consent on their behalf.
12. Tetfest is subject to a licence being granted, government guidelines in the event being legally allowed to take place and/or covid restrictions and regulations.
13. In the event of Tetfest being cancelled tickets will be rolled over to next year.
14. Booking fees are non-refundable.